Trademark Infringement Solicitors
We are experienced in advising on all aspects of registration, protection and commercial exploitation of UK trademarks.
Our trademark solicitors advise individuals and businesses of all sizes on intellectual property rights and information technology issues.
What we do
Our team are able to offer guidance on the legal requirements in relation to your intended trademark. These can consist of words, slogans, graphics, logos, shape of goods, packaging and a variety of other items.
As part of our service, we will:
• Advise on the availability and registrability of your proposed trademark
• File all necessary applications in the UK, EU or internationally
• Advise on making or resisting trademark applications
• Help with efficient trademark renewal, protection and management
• Represent you in cases of alleged infringement
We offer a bespoke package that allows us to review, train and inform on proper use of trademarks by employees and third parties.
Our team can also advise on how to deal with unregistered trademarks and advise if a third party is making illicit use of your goodwill in such a way that could be damaging to your brand.
For help and assistance on queries relating to trademark infringement, contact our intellectual property team on 0161 832 6131 or get in touch by filling out one of our online enquiry forms.