Trading Terms & Conditions – Corporate Law
A trader’s terms and conditions of business are probably their most used most important and most overlooked legal document. All terms and conditions should be reviewed regularly to ensure that they are compliant. For example, did you know that the Consumer Rights Act came into force on 1st October 2015 which meant from that date new consumer rights became law?
Terms and conditions will typically deal with matters that are absolutely fundamental to your business, such as:
- What goods or services you will provide.
- When you will provide them.
- How much you will be paid.
- When you will be paid.
- What your responsibilities are.
- What your customer is responsible for.
- What happens if there is a problem.
- What the extent of your liabilities is and who you might be liable to.
- How and when the relationship might be brought to an end.
- Data protection issues.
At Ralli we can prepare terms and conditions for your business on a fixed fee basis. We can also review your existing terms and conditions and update them.
For help and assistance on queries relating to terms and conditions, contact our team on 0161 832 6131 or get in touch by filling out one of our online enquiry forms placed at the foot of the page.
Find out more on our Corporate and Commercial page.