Property Dispute Solicitors in Manchester
Our property disputes team has a wealth of experience in dealing with all disputes relating to general property disputes and in relation to Landlord and Tenant Act matters. Our objective is to deal with matters as swiftly and cost efficiently as possible.
Commercial property disputes
If you are a business tenant or landlord or you own a commercial property, you could be caught up in a commercial property dispute. Our specialist team of property dispute solicitors can work with you as the freeholder and/or landlord or the tenant of a property to find a resolution.
Types of property disputes
We have experience of all types of property disputes including:
- Advice and service of Notices under the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954
- Business lease renewals (opposed and unopposed)
- Dilapidations claims
- Forfeiture and relief from forfeiture applications
- Service charge disputes
- Breaches of covenant
- Disputes over consent to assignment of a lease, sub-letting of a lease, change of use and alterations to the lease property
- Rent recovery for commercial landlords
- Compulsory Purchase Orders (CPO)
- Land Registration disputes
- Possession claims
- Nuisance actions
- Disputes between neighbours, boundaries, rights of way
Contact our property dispute solicitors
For help and assistance on queries relating to property disputes, contact our dispute resolution team on 0161 832 6131 or get in touch by filling out one of our online enquiry forms.
Find out more on our Commercial Dispute Resolution page.