Property Law Solicitors
The individual, company, LLP or partnership will inevitably have property requirements in connection with the business carried on. The law of property is sometimes referred to as ‘Real Estate’ or ‘Real Property’ to distinguish it from personal property such as cars, fixtures and fittings, equipment and stock and materials and even caravans.
Real property is a sophisticated body of law because it has to deal with ownership, purchase or selling of things that cannot physically be handed over or delivered.
Our Practice Areas in Property Law are:-
- Commercial Property Purchases/Sales
- Investment Property Purchases/Sales
- Landlord and Tenant
- Commercial Leases
- Property Joint Ventures
- Site Assembly For Residential/Commercial Development
- House Purchases & Sales For Existing Clients
- Compulsory Purchase by Public Authorities
- Easements and Covenants
- Leasehold Enfranchisement
- Construction Contracts
- Professional and Construction Warranty Agreements
- Assured Shorthold Tenancies
- Planning And Environmental
Property Law Advice from Ralli
A business may simply need premises to operate from where it produces goods or services for example:
- an office, a factory, a garage
Or the property may be part of the service it gives for example:
- a hotel, a bar, a restaurant or the property may be an investment for example:
- an office block, an industrial estate, a science park
We can assist with all of the above.
Our Property Law team are here to help you with any of our listed services. You can contact the team on 0161 832 6131 or alternatively you can get in touch by filling out one of our online enquiry forms placed at the foot of the page.